Why You Should Hire an Interior Designer
Updated: Apr 2, 2020
Your home is where you spend most of your time, so why not hire a professional to help you design the home of your dreams that you are happy to be in? Here are 5 reasons on why you should hire an Interior Designer.
1) You will save time. Let’s face it, everyone is busy. Taking time out of an already packed schedule to look for the right piece of furniture, rugs or art can be frustrating and time consuming. Designers know specifically where to find what you need or are looking for and what will look great in your space.
2) You will get a professional look resulting in the WOW factor. A designer takes your current design preferences and helps you to find your own unique Wow factor (the elusive quality that makes a statement in your home or space) It makes people think “wow” when they enter and creates a specific emotional connection to your space. And isn’t that what we are all looking for in our home or our very special retreat? The feeling that comes with enjoying your own space. Yes, we may push you a little to think out of the box to find that look. But trust me, the result is well worth it. People notice and enjoy a well-designed home.
3) You will save money. Have you ever found an amazing piece for your home that you just fell in love with right away…then you brought it home and it looked completely awful…and couldn’t return it? An Interior Designer can help find the right size and color for your space. It is their job to get to know you and your vision and help you to stay in your budget. They make sure you pick the best pieces to spend your money for that coveted WOW look.
4) You will have an investment that will pay off. Designers will select quality pieces of furniture that will last over time (and not go out of style quickly). Just like styles in clothing, many items for your home are in style now, and will go out of style later. They can select pieces that will last throughout the changes in styles. They can also give you an advantage when remodeling/building a home to think of what features will help to sell your home at a future date. Everyone envisions a quick sale for the best possible price when selling a home.
5) You will have someone looking out for you. If you are building or remodeling, you need someone in your corner advocating and negotiating for you with contractors/re-modelers/builders/vendors. We can talk the talk that gets results!
It all starts with a consultation call today and let one of our talented designers help you design your dream home!